Thursday, August 9, 2012

Custom Cards: 2012 Score Baseball

  Does anyone remember the last Score baseball product? For the life of me, I can't think of when it would have been released. Taking the design from this year's NFL product, I came up with a couple of my own.

I hope this Marte has a more successful career than one time mega prospect Andy Marte. He's already off to a great start!


After moving Kris Medlin into the starting rotation, the Braves are really counting on Cory Gearrin to fill Med's spot in the bullpen. So far, CG has done a good job.

Wouldn't it be something to see these two teams square off in the playoffs-20 years after Sid slid?!

3 comments:

  1. 1998 was the last score Baseball set - A Pirates Braves playoff would be something

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. '98?! Wow- time sure has gone by quickly.

      Delete