Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Magnificent Mini!

  The news that Topps would be releasing a miniature version of the 2012 baseball set didn't exactly send me running to their Shop Topps e-store. And though my mind hasn't changed about trying to collect the Braves team set, I perused eBay to see if there were any inserts included in the on-line exclusive set that were not available in the traditional base set. Of course there were-and I was able to get this game-used jersey card of Brandon Beachy for 99 cents.

  These relics are much nicer than I anticipated, so I will definitely be looking to pick up the Tommy Hanson (the only other Brave relic I know of in this set). The autos look really sweet, too- but are probably going to go for more than what I'm willing to pay...

No comments:

Post a Comment