Thursday, August 1, 2013

2013 Chops: Battery Mates

2013 Chops #28 Evan Gattis

I like Gattis, but I really hope Atlanta can work out some sort of a deal with McCann to keep him home for two or three more years. Highly doubtful, but one can always hope...





2013 Chops #31 Julio Teheran

All this talk of Atlanta needing an ace...he might be young, but Julio has come up big against some of the best teams in the NL-and in playoff-like atmospheres. I'd give him the ball in a game one. 'Course, it's not my butt on the line.





2013 Chops #32 Gerald Laird

Nothing really to say about Laird, other than he's been a great addition. I think he should get some credit for helping Julio develop as quickly as he has.





2013 Chops #33 Paul Maholm

Will the real Paul Maholmy please stand up, please stand up, please stand up...

At Home: 5-2 , 1.93 ERA, 1.136 WHIP, 4.43 SO/BB
On Road: 4-7,  6.03 ERA, 1.563 WHIP, 1.76 SO/BB





2013 Chops #34 Anthony Varvaro UCE
 It's pretty sad when I can't even get the guy's name right on the card. Oh, well. Stuff happens. He's probably just thankful to get a card (like he's even aware of this).



No comments:

Post a Comment