Saturday, February 22, 2014

Cards from Cards on Cards

I recently received a package from Kerry over at Cards on Cards which contained way too many cards to feature in a post, so I thought I'd show a few of my favorites.


You can never go wrong with black-bordered beauties; especially from 1971!
Riiiiiiico!
 
 

CHIPPAH!!!
 
 
 What a great card showing Knucksie and his ticket to 24 years of service: the Knuckleball (grip). Here's a fun fact about Niekro: 245 complete games during that career!!


One of those odd Score cards from back in the day. These must have been from some kind of retail jumbo pack?


Big Money!! Freeman is clutch- and now I've got a sticker! First of the 2013 Topps stickers for me.


This leaves me with only two more Braves cards on my wantlist from 2013 Topps. YEAAAA!


Knowing Andrelton Simmons will be wearing a Braves uniform for many, many more years allows me to finally get over Rafael Furcal leaving. This is a great photo, by the way.
 
 
 A couple more cards from the from '09 O-Pee-Chee-- the first box I broke after re-entering the Hobby in 2009. I love this set!


I had never seen any from this Leaf set, so they were a welcomed addition to the collection!!



Thanks again, Kerry, for the great cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment