Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Welcome Back?

Welcome back, Donruss. It's been a few years since we last saw you, but it looks like you haven't aged. In fact, you look about 36 years younger. Anyway- it's good to have you back.
 
 
This just in...
As I'm putting this list together, I check out Twitter and see... Oh, boy.
Case breaker Brent Williams broke a case for a group break and reports that this is a horrible product, as far as collation issues. 2014 products are not looking too good for the case breakers.
Anyway, on to the checklist:



2014 Donruss Atlanta Braves
57 Justin Upton
58 Chris Johnson
66 Jason Heyward
71 Kris Medlen
77 Craig Kimbrel
105 Evan Gattis
117 Freddie Freeman
177 BJ Upton
194 Chipper Jones


Breakout Hitters
26 Andrelton Simmons
29 Freddie Freeman
32 Evan Gattis



Breakout Pitchers
6 Craig Kimbrel
25 Kris Medlen
33 Julio Teheran

Game Gear
17 Dan Uggla
40 Tim Hudson (Atl)

Signatures
8 Kris Medlen
21 Evan Gattis

Dominators
25 Tom Glavine

Hall Worthy
7 Tim Hudson (SF)

Team MVPs
11 Chipper Jones
20 Dale Murphy

Elite
2 Kris Medlen
5 Evan Gattis
19 Chipper Jones

4 comments:

  1. what?! a Panini product with horrible collation?!? No! say it ain't so!

    have they made one with decent collation yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. touché. It's been a long time since I've opened any- I forgot. This just might be the year of the death of the industry.

      Delete
  2. I don't need to buy a box to find out it's horrible. The thing doesn't have any logos. Not wasting my money on a box. I honestly don't understand modern card collectors sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regretfully, I was in Brent's break. You might have been happy. He pulled a number of serial numbered Braves, two Gattis auto redemptions and two Hudson Game Gear cards. All I can say is the same thing I've always said...Panini sucks.

    ReplyDelete