Friday, June 13, 2014

Food-Issue Friday: They Who Brought Us a Title

Most of my more recent purchases have been either Archives or the just-released Topps 2, but I have also had two highly sought-after food-issues show up on my eBay notifications. And, being the glutton that I am, I just had to have 'em- so, I bought them.

1991 Braves Dubuque (Standard) #23 David Justice & #47 Tom Glavine


David Justice and Tom Glavine will forever be linked in my collection if for no other reason than they brought the Braves their only World Series since the team's relocation to Atlanta. They also happen to be two of the players I collect.
*while I collect some of Glavine's cards during his Mets' days, I only collect DJ as a Brave.

I'm not too crazy about the stripes on the '91 Dubuque cards, but the rest of the design isn't too bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment