Friday, December 5, 2014

Food-Issue Friday: Los Hombres Malos


I've been sitting at my computer for the past 40 minutes, staring at the picture of this card and trying to think of something (ANYTHING!) to write. I'm at a loss for words.



While this card is as sweet as it is elusive, it cannot beat the Cesar Cedeno card from of the same set. 

If you've never seen the Cedeno, then let me introduce you to what could be the most colorful card in the history of cardboard. 


There you have it. 

Have you ever seen such dynamic color? 

It's as bad as Cedeno was. It's so bad, that it's got me wanting to start a Cesar Cedeno PC.





Kellogg's inserted these cards into many of their cereal brands during the 1991 season. Cards can be difficult to find, as they were a regional release. Just where they were available- I have yet to discover. Ten different players plus a header card make up the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment