Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Bought a Box o' Big Baseball

Say that 4 times fast!

Having received a decent amount of birthday money earlier this month and not having any immediate needs, I turned my attention to wants. It's important to know the difference between the two and I always make sure my needs are taken care of before August, so that when I do get my spending birthday money I can spend it on frivolous necessities such as a box of big baseball.

I'm not talking about some 5,000-count super monster box full of cards- no, I'm talking Topps BIG BASEBALL, circa 1989. Second Series. With my homeboy Dale Murphy on the box.





Sorry if I seemed to contradict myself earlier- just think of it as a paradox. Wants vs Needs. Wants that are necessities. You see, because Murph is on the box top, it automatically became a need.

With this purchase, I'm now down to needing one (known) product that has the Braves icon on the box, 1984 Topps Super.



3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I put that there to prevent the box from opening when I propped it up on my shelf. Gotta show Dale off, after all!

      Delete
  2. Is there a Griffey Jr RC In that set?

    ReplyDelete