Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Countdown to 2016 Topps #28: It's Real

Admit it. You've experienced blue balls; we all have. Some women question whether or not it's real, but make no mistake- it is real. And have you heard of Emerald Nuts? Yes, they're real, too. It's time for another feature in our countdown to 2016 Topps Series 1...



I'm breaking the house-imposed rules on today's featured card. If you look at the bottom left corner of the card back (bottom right on the front of the card), you will notice the logo that reads 'Emerald.' So instead of featuring a base card from Topps' flagship, I'm including an oddball. Forgive me- I felt as though I had no other choice but to bend the rules. If I hadn't done it, the whole experience might have been a little too painful.






1 comment:

  1. blue balls, emerald nuts, oddballs. Seems fitting. And painful.

    ReplyDelete