Monday, March 21, 2016

Bring It On Home

Bring it on home, bring it on home. Bring it back home, bring it back home to me baby ~ Led Zeppelin's Bring It On Home


A trip to Target while shopping with my daughter recently resulted in my wife bringing home a couple of surprise packs of Heritage for me. She knows what her man likes.





Pack #1:



98 Matt Wisler- a Brave as the first card out of the first pack.
172- Athletics 2016 Rookie Stars (Dull, Blair)
324- Anthony Rendon
385- Victor Martinez
390- George Springer



BF-RCL '67 Baseball Flashbacks Roberto Clemente
288- Slade Heathcott
127- David Wright
105- Kendrys Morales


Pack #2:

228- Ben Revere
350- Minnesota Twins team checklist

168- NL Rookie Stars (Peraza, Seager)

















202- Chris Colabello

TAN-CK  Then and Now Steve Carlton/Clayton Kershaw



344- Tampa Bay Rays team checklist
144- Michael Cuddyer
137- Jonathan Schoop
299- Ervin Santana (I'm surprised the Budweiser sign in the background didn't get cut out)



And now I have to fight the urge to buy a couple of boxes and put this thing together. Perhaps a hand-collated 1-425 set on eBay is the answer...



While I like the version of Bring It On Home that appeared on Led Zeppelin II, I much prefer the 'Rough Mix' that was included on the Coda Deluxe Edition that Jimmy Page released last summer.




No comments:

Post a Comment