Monday, April 11, 2016

Joining the Club





I've never been one to be a part of a club. Sure, I've been part of a team (athletics) and been a member of a band. I suppose it's more semantics than anything since those are pretty much the same thing. I guess I am a member of the PWE club, so there's that.

 I remember seeing something during my childhood about the KISS Army and how desperately I wanted to be a part of that. I never joined and I honestly don't know why. They had a bad reputation and perhaps my mom wouldn't go for it.






Recently, I decided to become a member of an exclusive club: Heritage Builders. It's not an official club- in fact I named it. And no, I'm not going for the Master Set, with all the variations and whatnot, but I am trying for the complete set w/ high number SP's. Might even try a few of the inserts...







One of the only ways I'll be able to do this is by picking up lots of SPs and all of today's cards were included in a recent eBay purchase. Each card averaged out to $1.85 w/ shipping, so that's not too bad.





Especially for guys who belong to the Cy Young club, soon to be 700-HR club, ROY club and MVP club.






No comments:

Post a Comment