Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Recent COMC Pickups

It had been a while since I had bought anything from COMC, so I recently decided to see if they had any Heritage SPs that I needed for my sets. Since I have very few, the odds were pretty good that I would walk away with some in my basket.

From 2014 Heritage:

Here's an updated want list for 2014 Heritage









2013 Heritage


Here is an updated want list for 2013 Heritage











Considering I only spent about 75 cents per card, that's not too bad of a pickup. I'm still thinking I'm crazy for going after these sets, but what do you do? No one ever said collecting is easy.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Adam from AddictionasTherapy blog. I have stack of cards to ship out to you. send me an email at adampankratz AT yahoo DOT com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete