Wednesday, May 18, 2016

2016 Spring Card Show #3: Thr3e

My final purchase from this past weekend's card show was done, at least partially, out of wanting to give a particular dealer some business. He's a nice guy who's a veteran of the local card scene and whom I've bought starter sets (among other things) from in the past. He was supposed to be on the other side of the table this time, but a table had been cancelled at the last minute and he was asked if he could fill a table.

Two of the items were not 'must haves' but with a discounted price I figured why not? Plus, they fit with my Heritage habit of late...





The other item purchased from this dealer was the thing I really wanted. In fact, it took me back to my early teen years- as I had one of these from a preseason Seahawks/Cardinals game we attended in August of 1984. For $2 I could not pass this one up. In case you didn't know-- 80s NFL was the best.





Well, that's it for my card show pickups. Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment