Monday, June 6, 2016

Cardboard in the Morning...and at Noon...and at Night

I received some cards over the weekend from Tim at I Love the Smell of Cardboard in the Morning, whom I had contacted recently about some Heritage SPs. Turns out that Tim had a few, as well as some of my other sets needs- namely, 2015 Topps Update. I like the title of Tim's blog, except for me, cardboard always smells good. At morning, at noon, at night.



Part of my questions whether or not we will ever see Josh Hamilton out on the baseball field again. The man is one broken dude. What a shame, as he was such a talent...




Joc Pederson. I haven't looked up his stats, but I wonder if participating in last year's HR Derby was a bad idea. Seems to be all-or-nothing with him since then.



Didn't Todd Frazier participate in the same derby? Whatever the case, he's leading the majors in homers. Or at least he was, last time I checked.

Garrite Cole- yeah, he's pretty good.




Will the real Matt Harvey please stand up, please stand up. Oh, and another Pederson. Why did they produce one of these MLB Debut cards for him when it wasn't during the then-current season. Isn't that what they usually do? Anything to milk that RC logo, I guess.

Anyway-- thanks, Tim, for the great cards and the trade.

1 comment:

  1. Glad everything arrived safely. It's pretty funny that we ended up posting our own sides of the trade on the same day!

    ReplyDelete