Friday, March 24, 2017

Food-Issue Friday: The Bull and BBQ

I don't do very many player features on the blog anymore, but there was a time when I did. And one of my favorite parts of those features was to see what became of those players from my childhood. Some of the retired players remain in the game as coaches, scouts, and even front office personnel. Others, like the dude on today's card, can be found at the ballpark, but not necessarily involved in the game.





Located behind Section 104, on the east end of Ashburn Alley at Citizens Bank Park, Bulls BBQ is the business venture of former MLB slugger Greg Luzinski. The 'Bull' modeled his business after that of another for MLB slugger, Boog Powell, who's Boog's BBQ can be found at Camden Yards.

The Bull can be found at every Phillies home game; he's there for 7 innings every night and loves to interact with the fans: talking baseball, posing for photos, and signing autographs.

Interested in this card of the Bull? Leave a comment and tell me you'll send me something off my wantlists and it is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment