Friday, March 31, 2017

Phantastic Haul!

 Brad from Brad's (Phillies) Blog posted the question Who Wants 1990 Topps?! a couple of weeks ago and I was one of the collectors who responded in the affirmative. I was expecting the package to include a few cards from that ugly looking set, but what I received was much more than I could imagine.





Brad sent a nice variety of years and card manufacturers- many of which I won't be posting today. These just happen to be the 'highlights' of the Phantastic Haul.




2002 Upper Deck Vintage. Just call it Eye Candy. If the original '72 Topps doesn't wet your appetite for 2021 Heritage, then maybe these will.



Plenty of Junk Wax M's. A couple from one of my favorite 90s sets (1994 Topps) were included. And who doesn't love 1993 Upper Deck?



The irony of this post is that I'm not going to post any photos of the 1990 Topps cards I requested because, well, it's 1990 Topps. Trust me, Brad sent them.

Thanks again, Brad, for the trade.





No comments:

Post a Comment