Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Nautical Needs #1: Ichiro- Chasing 3K

Wantlist pages on blogs are great and all, but I often wonder if there isn't a better way to share one's cardboard needs with the collecting world. Some of those lists can be extremely long and who has the time to wade through them anyway? Or, like Night Owl recently experienced, a catastrophic event takes place and you lose your lists because a server crashes. So I'm doing something different. Is it a better way? Perhaps not. Regardless,  I'm beginning a new series dedicated to an alternative way of getting out my wantlists.

First on my list: 2016 Topps Chasing 3K featuring the international hit king, Ichiro Suzuki.




Cards needed to finish set: 5, 7, 21, 23


This purpose of this series is twofold: 1) to catalog the cards I have and the ones I need (for my own reference) and 2) List cards I have available to trade from this set, incase others have needs from the same set. 

Cards I have to trade: 1, 2, 3(2), 6, 8, 10, 16, 18, 28(2), 30, 31, 33, 44, 47

Are you looking to finish this set? If I have any of your needs, hit me up. I'd love to trade.


3 comments:

  1. I actually considered doing this myself... but by starting a whole separate blog. It was going to be a combination of showing off trade bait and featuring sets I'm currently building. Maybe I'll bite the bullet and do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I have several of these at the house. I'll be home on Monday, and if you haven't already gotten them, would be glad to check for you. I've also got a /10 relic from this set. Not sure if you are looking for those at all, but I do know I have that one for sure. I'll let you know as soon as I find out about the others.

    ReplyDelete