Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Trade of Thrones

It's been a while since I've done any online trading, but that didn't stop me from reaching out to Chris from Nachos Grande recently to inquire about some cards of King Felix. I've been slowly going through a reorganization project and found a card I thought the fan of Reds might like: a 2010 Topps variation of Johnny Bench. A deal was struck and a short time I received a PWE full of the King.






I was quite surprised upon opening the PWE that Chris had sent. I originally inquired about three Felix cards: the two Lineage cards above, as well as the 2008 Stadium Club card shown below. I wasn't expecting the Bowman Chrome, nor the custom Munnatawket Baseball Bats card. As you can see by the note, the custom card was something a friend of his had created. Didn't he do a fantastic job?



The King may never return to his 2010 form (or even his 2008 form), but at least we still have cardboard that depicts that young ace.

Got Felix to trade? Let me know and maybe we can work out a trade.




Thanks again, Chris, for the trade. 



1 comment: