Tuesday, November 14, 2017

1st of (Hopefully) Many TCDB Trades

I've been using The Trading Card Database site for some time now, primarily as a checklist, but it wasn't until recently that I signed up for an account and began using it for trading. While I have certainly enjoyed the trades I've done through this blog, I was wanting something a little easier to match up wants/needs with other collectors. TCDB certainly fits that description.


My first trade on the site was a pretty simple one: a straight up, one-for-one offer of a Wendy's Darrell Evans card for a 2012 Topps Opening Day Stars 3-D of the King, Felix Hernandez. Ryan, the member I traded with, seemed genuinely excited to help out a new member with their first trade, and even included a few extra items.





Ryan, being Canadian, included two O-Pee-Chee stickers as well the Mariners sticker from the 2016 Wacky Packages Baseball product. I had not seen this sticker yet (didn't buy any) and was pretty excited to get it for the collection.



I don't know if he'll ever see this, but... thanks again, Ryan, for helping me out and I hope we can trade again further down the road.



3 comments:

  1. Dude! I found you haha. Just added you on TCDB and sent an email. I’ve got a proposal I’m building on TCDB but need to add a bunch of cards first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't traded with a Mariners collector in a while so I have a lot, you interested? Email me.

    ReplyDelete