Monday, April 11, 2011

Trade with Potch Wheeler and the Cardboard Heroes

I received a few packages today, one of which came from -d @ Potch Wheeler and the Cardboard Heroes. I recently discovered his blog, and saw that he had some of the 2011 Topps Heritage cards available for trade. Thankfully, he had a few of the ones I need-and I'm looking forward to future trades.

2011 Topps Heritage #134 Brett Cecil, #269 Lance Berkman, #432 Michael Bourn (SP)

It's odd to see one of Berkman's cards list him as a member of the Cardinals; even with the red jersey, I was thinking it looks like an Astros uni. Berkman is compared to Mickey Mantle on the back of the card, with his slugging and OBP being second highest amongst switch hitters. While I knew about Bourn being a two-time gold glove winner, I didn't know that he had the most stolen-bases in the National League over the past two seasons.

Thanks again for the trade -d, and for the quick turn around on getting them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment