Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Money

I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend
If it makes you feel alright
I'll get you anything my friend
If it makes you feel alright
'cause I don't care too much for money
Money can't buy me love  "Can't Buy Me Love"- The Beatles



I'm in the high-fidelity
First class traveling set
and I think I need a Lear jet  "Money"- Pink Floyd


Don't let, don't let, don't let money fool you

Money can fool people sometimes
People-don't let money, don't let money change you,
it will keep on changing, changing up your mind.- "For the Love of Money"- The O'Jays

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. 1Timothy 6:10 (ESV)



"It's gotten to the point where fans don't come to see the game anymore. They come to see MONEY get a hit, or MONEY steal a base."- Lou Brock
    In regards to Lou Brock's comment...somehow I don't think that Dennis Rodman would concur.








No comments:

Post a Comment