Monday, September 3, 2012

Moy! Moy! Moy!

"oi oi oi oi oi oi oi...See me ride out of the sunset. On your colored tv screen. Out for all I can get, if you know what I mean... cuz I'm TNT, I'm dynomite. TNT, and I'll win the fight."~ AC/DC's "TNT"



If you don't watch many Braves games, then you may never have seen Aussie Peter Moylan's entrance into a game. When called in from the 'pen, Moy comes out to the mound to the tune of "TNT" by fellow Australian's AC/DC. And, of course, the crowd chanting, "moy, moy, moy..." instead of  "oi".

One of Braves nation's favorites, Moylan made his season debut Saturday night- working a scoreless eighth against the Phillies. He then entered yesterday's game to record the final out in the top of the ninth, picking up the win after the Braves unbelievable comeback.

Moylan has battled injuries over the years, the latest being a torn right labrum and rotator cuff, so it's great to see the bloke make a successful comeback. Welcome back-and congratulations- Pete!


No comments:

Post a Comment