Sunday, March 31, 2013

New (To Me) Gypsy Queen

Wow- there's been a lot of retail 2013 Gypsy Queen making its way onto eBay. And as I have said before, I'm not a big fan of the regular-sized GQ base cards. I do, however, like the minis and the inserts.

That being said, my collection doesn't have but maybe two or three cards from GQ. Well, make that five now. I received these three inserts from 2011 GQ in the mail today.

There's the Future Stars cards:


The awesomeness that is called Wall Climbers:


and of course Home Run Heroes


Anyone else having 90s flashbacks- perhaps of Fleer Ultra? Obviously these are not all foil and flash, but I'm speaking in terms of insert titles. I only hope that Topps doesn't go to the well too many times on these things.

Hope everyone has a nice day this Easter day!

No comments:

Post a Comment