Sunday, October 6, 2013

Breaking Down

My self-control must be breaking down. For the second time in as many weeks, a trip to Target has resulted in a purchase. This, after having vowed (multiple times) to not buy any more packs. It's not like I had been spending too much money on packs (or boxes, for that matter). No, my vows had everything to do with wanting to save my money for things that I really want for my collection (Braves). Oh, well, perhaps someone will want some of these...

 2013 Topps Chrome value pack.



Pack 1
#3 Jesus Montero
145 Jose Reyes
Dynamic Skill #DS-RB Ryan Braun The last insert I pulled prior to this one was a Braun card as well. Way to include two PED users in the same pack, Topps.
96 Yoenis Cespedes








Pack 2
161 Zack Greinke
83 Shin-Soo Choo
128 Anthony Rendon RC (Refractor)
192 Jake Odorizzi RC














Pack 3
194 Kevin Gausman RC
Close Connection #CC-SS Stephen Strausburg  Did the Nats shut him down for the postseason again? Oh, wait...
116 Adeiny Hechavarria RC
42 J.P. Arencibia




















Special Orange Parallel Pack
69 Brad Ziegler Refractor
19 Adrian Gonzalez Refractor
61 Jonathan Papelbon Refractor



No comments:

Post a Comment